Our company focuses on developing interactive books, songs and games on the iPhone and iPad for children ages 0-5. We encourage early learning through play and music, and believe that children learn best when presented with fun and engaging products.
We are very technology oriented, and our logo will be used in our iPhone/iPad apps as well as our website.
Our target audience is children from birth to age 5, and their parents.
We want a unique and distinctive logo with a modern (web 2.0) feel. It should be easy to recognize from just the shape or outline, so no generic or stock images. We must be able to use it in color or reversed on a colored background. ( Here's what I mean: http://www.flickr.com/photos/braine…0/sizes/o/ )
We also love abstract concepts and double meanings (shape of a baby that can double as the letters 'ab' for Active Baby). Some ideas for the logo are listed below. These are just suggestions and not requirements, so use your imagination!
- a baby's face, or the shape of a baby sitting, crawling or pointing
- anything that represents a baby (teddy bear, blocks, butterfly, etc.)
- just the letters 'ab'
- pink, blue, purple, green, orange
- simple but distinctive font (no cursive or overly fancy fonts)
When in doubt, keep these points in mind:
- Simple and Clean (think distinctive shape or outline!)
- Bold Splash of Color (use bold color sparingly)
- Double Meanings
Simplicity and Use of Color: