Logo design for business called Rosemont; emphasis is on being a modern design with color pallette of no more than 3 colors, stronger colors preferred.
Who are we:
A logo for a wallpaper importer that sells the market leader children's peel and stick range and medium to high end designer wallpapers.
While there is nothing wrong with the current logo being in a creative, fashion based industry we need a change to avoid looking dated and tired. The current logo can be viewed at our website.
It is not necessary to build the new logo design on the old design except the that the word Rosemont needs to be integrated into the logo. It is not necessary to keep the the black/orange colours.
The prime audience is retailers that come from paint stores and decorating stores. Secondary audience is the end users visiting our website and interior decorators who frequently deal direct with the retailers to purchase wallpapers for their clients.
The most common places our logo is used is on invoicing, address labels, business cards and the website.
What should the logo say:
- Show that us and our products are reliable.
- Personal friendly service orientated company
- We're the easy ones to deal with
- Most knowledgeable in market
- We are leader rather than a follower.
- Up to date - wallpaper-wise, totally in fashion.
- Include the word Rosemont.
- 2 to 3 colours.
- Colours to be fresh, clean and modern.
- Work in black & white/greyscale also
- Work in smaller sizes for various requirements, eg business cards.
- Fonts used must be freely available for use and others do not own the font copyright.
- Log design copyright passed to us at the end.
- Require the PMS/RGB colours.
- Preferred format PSD files with layer separations.
- Colours to avoid royal blue & orange.
- Looking too technical
- Looking too traditional or old fashioned.
- Prefer upper and lower case rather than all upper case.
- Be a big blue rose - we have had this before.