The name 3 Bears Body Care gets it's name from the childhood story of Goldilocks and the three bears... The men's line (Papa Bear), women's line (Mama Bear) and children's line (Baby Bear) need to have a logo that represents all 3 lines without being too masculine for female and baby products and too feminine or kiddy for the men's line. The logo will be used on the packaging in some way so I need it to be universal to go with a Family of products from diaper cream to sugar scrubs to beard oil (Think Ralph Lauren or Johnson & Johnson)
**UPDATE as of 3/15 @ 11:30 EST**
Thank you for those who have designed or who are interested in the contest. We have receive a ton of ideas that have really shaped the image of this great company we are starting. Base on the submissions in the last 2 days There are some things in the briefing I want to let the artists know that our marketing/brand team want to let be known, that we didn't put out the first briefing now that we are at the halfway point
1) Please do not use a Polar Bear or the sleek or slenderness of it. It just not a look we were aiming for. This also applies to kolas or panda bears. Please stick to a image likeness of a Grizzly, Black, or Brown bear.
2) We want the logo to have 3 bears in it one representing the bigger papa bear, a bit smaller mama bear and baby bear. If you can get the logo to represent how these characters are a family and traditional family roles. Papa bear is protecting and leading, Mama bear is nurturing and caring and the baby bear is being care and nurtured by the mama bear. We feel that this image is what we strive for when we think of the story of Goldilocks and the 3 bears. Any logo with more or less than 3 bears will be automatically declined.
3) For the text font we pretty much determine that we want a sleek/modern font that we can use for a secondary logo the only thing we ask for is to have the '3' be represented in the B in Bears by coloring it a accent color so far we have choose gold for this (we may change the color in the final round)... Be sure to connect the bottom of the 3 to the bottom of the line that makes a B but leaving a space up top so it makes a 3. Then use the color gold to shade in that 3 so a viewer can read 3 bears body care. Also have 'Body Care' below Bears in a smaller font. (I have attached some other cosmetic companies word logos so you see where I'm coming from)
4) Please try your best not to make the logo too cute or toonish. From all of the submissions we feel as a company we do not feel a cartoonish or very cute logo will help us sell with the male audience. We are striving for a unisex logo that relays a message family
5) Please use the colors Black, White, and Gold for your designs Thank You.
If you have any questions about the logos we are trying to strive for please let us know. Thanks again!