Voici comment PMJ a commencé son expérience création de logo
World Champion Quarter Horse Stallion Fabio Zini, named for the Argentinian guitarist, needs to be captured through a visually compelling logo that will have appeal to South American and Mexican audiences.
Nom de l'entreprise
Fabio Zini: The Horse
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
A logo that captures the beauty of Fabio Zini, the horse, and a compelling image that appeals to a South American or Mexican audience. The logo will be used on apparel and in ads marketing the horse in both Spanish and English. Fabio Zini is a world champion performance halter stallion for the American Quarter Horse Association, which is the world's largest breed association and as such has name recognition among quarter horse breeders. However, the goal is to expand that name recognition internationally and with a possible marketing package to include Fabio Zini, the guitarist. The horse will likely begin a career in entertainment so think along those lines.
- Item 1... The words Fabio Zini must be included in the logo and it must indicate that it is for a horse. The horse must look strong and muscular. Photos of the horse are available.
- Item 2 . . . The words "the Horse" may also be included.
- Item 3 . . . The design should be somewhat romantic and masculine in its appeal, i.e. visions of a flamenco dancer, the tango, something strong and sexy.
- Item 4 . . . the words "El Caballo" may also be used instead of "the Horse."
Ne veut pas
- Item 1... do not use any old stock horse or wild horse image
- Item 2 . . . no rearing horses, but a strong head would be fine. Again photos are available.
- No caricatures, cartoony sketches, needs to look like a real animal if a horse is included. But an abstract use of the horse is okay, but needs to be strong.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser