Professional typeface and style with an entrepreneurial touch, so that the design should motivate individualism and an enthusiastic spirit with elegance. We are all about ideas - and the business models that will successfully bring these ideas to the world.
-Make a logo of a seed with many roots growing from the bottom. The roots should be long and intertwined, indicative of a network. Make the roots those of a tree, but a small stem will be coming out of them.
A stem emanating from the roots will bloom into a leaf or leaves that look like they are growing toward the sky.
Important: We are open to other logo ideas that will convey a spirit of enthusiasm and elegance. If you feel you have an excellent idea for this, please submit it.
- Create a logo that will be recognizable from a distance - one that catches people's attention.
- Logo will preferably be 3D.
- Logo should read "BASES Entrepreneurship Challenge".
- Emphasize "Entrepreneurship Challenge" more than "BASES"
- Should have a simplified or slightly varied logo off to the side for use on posters.
-Logo needs to be able to go on different colored backgrounds, especially white.
Thank you for your work!
The competition is sometimes referred to as E-Challenge, so you may consider highlighting the "E" in Entrepreneurship Challenge, but this is not necessary.