Voici comment 2brotherscreative a commencé son expérience création de logo
I am launching a sportswear company that will sell golf-shirts, hats, athletic shorts, etc. with the "Victory Sport" or "Vcitory Extreme Gear" logos on them. I have the basic logo design, but would like someone to enhance the logos and put them into formats that can be used in screenprinting, embroidery, marketing, and on a website.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
The logos need to be simple, iconic, and stand on their own (like the Nike, Addidas, and Under Armour). I like the V/flame format so keep that theme, but I don't think the shadow I have will work on all clothing. I also like the idea of flipping the V to make the X. I think the current fonts need to be changed and I would like highlights or something on them. I would also like the tag-line "The Spirit in Competition" somewhere in the logo, but not on the V. Remember the V must be able to stand on its own, think "swoosh" :)
- 1) Here are the current logos that need work
- Victory Logo
- Victory Extreme
- Sample Hat w/Logo
- 2) simple, iconic sport logo, I am already married to the "V/flame" look, just want it enhanced with better font and tag line "The Spirit in Competition" But "V" logo needs to be able to stand on its own without words.
- 3) need logo in vector format (.eps should work) and high resolution .jpg format if possible. Will need to use logos for screenprints, embroidery, printing/advertising, and website.
- 4) Would like main logo to be red (but will need logo to be able to be printed/embroidered in black or white and still look great.) VX logo doesn't have to be red, but would still like flame look.
Ne veut pas
- Many changes to the original design, just enhance it. I need something simple and iconic, that will look great on a hat, shirt, and on a basketball uniform (as the brand) Did I say simple and iconic already :)
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser