We are looking to re-brand our service offerings with a particular theme in mind: Each service is an element (as in: periodic table of elements) of the complete One to One Interactive solution. Please see the PDF (linked below) for details.
One to One Interactive
We are going for a look of sophisticated elegance here... As you will see in this PDF we have four divisions that each have service offerings. Each divisional logo is set in stone whereas the service logos (the colored boxes) are not - these are the ones we are looking to change.
The four divisions are as follows:
Each of the service offering logos (colored boxes) should be consistent in design, since they are all elements of the complete solution set offered by One to One Interactive.
- More iterations of the colored boxes- feel free to change the box style/design and color
- The names of each services and the copy (for each division) is already set in stone - we are looking for the design layer for each element/box
- The divisional logos are NOT to be changed (OTOi, OTOlabs, OTOnetworks, OTOinsights)
- There should be a coherent color scheme to each division's colored boxes/elements - they should all look like elements on the complete solution set offered by One to One Interactive
- Not interested in any executions that are not along the "periodic table of elements" theme
- No changes to the divisional logos (OTOi, OTOlabs, OTOnetworks, OTOinsights) - we are looking for logos for only the service level ie) the colored elements/boxes
- No changes to any of the text for each element logo - we have the text finalized and each element has to communicate the same message/copy as the current execution does