Voici comment George Drazic a commencé son expérience création de logo
Develop eye catching logo using the name "Efficient Air Conditioning" with ENVIRONMENTAL / ENERGY EFFICIENCY slant and comlimentary tag line. Logo will go on website, banners, company trucks and vans, promotional items, etc. Company is 33 years old in the local area, and has been operating under RM Mechanical (http://www.rmmechanical.com). RM Mechanical is recognized in the trade and for commercial projects. Desire is for the new name to reach more of the consumer/service market.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
Develop a company logo using "Efficient Air Conditioning", the incoprorated name of the Austin Texas business serving the local area with air conditioning, heating, refrigeration and solar solutions. Would like eye catching design from an energy/environment perspective. Perhaps bright green letters with the "i"'s dotted with blue snowflakes (cooling) and maybe a flame (heat). Perhaps some kind of energy/efficiency themed background (globe? symbol not trademarked? etc). For later, tag line suggestions to go with it - efficiently cool, environmentally conscious, OR energy efficient comfort. Also the company phone is 512-928-COOL and 512-928-2470. 928-COOL number will likely be on most advertising so customers can call.
- Efficient Air Conditioning for logo (company name)
- May need upper and lower case letters to be able to dot the "i's" - if snowflake/flame idea works, may be better idea
- Green color/theme / energy to play on company focus
- Maybe some catchy look or simple icon/symbol/mascot
- Simplicity - easy to read on vehicles and banners
- Keep in mind that old name RM Mechanical will need to be around for a while to preserve continuity, then maybe fade away (or not?)
Ne veut pas
- Not too busy
- Limit colors (green, blue, maybe one/two more) - vans and trucks are all factory painted white
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser