We are a company that supplies air quality meters in corporate buildings. We have been in business for a number of years and have a current website and logo that are being redesigned. You can see our current logo at http://www.gasonic.com.
We want a fresh new look that associate us more with corporate buildings than our current logo does. We have come up with a concept of what we want, we just need a designer to make it look professional.
Must appeal to corporate facilities managers, so it can’t be too playful or unprofessional. Since one of the key terms is “healthier” it needs to communicate growth or freshness.
Color should be green plus black/gray/white. It must have clean, simple lines, they do not want a complex logo. NO GRADIENTS.
We like the black/bold font of the current Gasonic logo as it makes the name really stand out.
Must Have Components:
* The word “Gasonic”
* Tagline “Smart solutions for a healthier building”
* Dot on the “i” in Gasonic should be a canadian maple leaf like current logo but doesn’t need to be red.
* Additional imagery should include buildings/skyline as in samples (but we want to see different ways of drawing the skyline).
Logo Variations (in .psd and .eps/.ai format)
* Full color
* Black on white
* white on black
* All of the above with and without the tagline included
IMPORTANT: We have attached two 'wireframe' examples of two concepts of what the logo needs to be. We really like the two concepts, and will likely pick the design that best implements one of the two concepts. Entries that depart from the concept will still be considered, but the design would have to change our minds.
The two concepts are:
1. City skyline with "rays of energy". This is to symbolize "healthy", "fresh"
2. City skyline with rising sun. Again, symbolizes growth, freshness, etc.
3. If you have an idea that symbolizes the same as above two we are willing to consider it.