Voici comment Greg Pratt a commencé son expérience création de logo
Dooit CV aims to be a market leader in the preparation of job-winning resumés. We need a logo that will position us as the premiere web-based resumé service.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
The logo will be used primarily on the web but may also be used for shop fronts, stationery and marketing collateral. We are looking for something clean and uncluttered with an edgy feel.
The broad target market is all job seekers but, more specifically, is primarily school-leavers to people in the mid/late 30s who want to stand out from the crowd.
A Dooit CV is not the traditional paper-based resumé… Times Roman, black on white, very conservative.
A Dooit CV will be exciting, incorporating professionally-shot full color photos, professional graphic design, background textures. It will incorporate video interviews which will be added to an online “resume bank” for prospective employers to search and browse.
In short, a Dooit CV is professional…
• Must incorporate the positioning statement/tagline “The resumé revolution”.
• Must clearly convey the impression “this is not just another resumé preparation service… there is something special about this one”.
• Must look professional – clean and understated… not loud and brash
• Try to restrict to 2 or 3 colours to assist with “clean” look (this is not mandatory… more of a suggestion)
• “Dooit CV” could well be the first of a range of services under the Dooit banner. The logo will need to be changeable for other “Dooit” services… i.e. we would want to be able to replace the “CV” with other words. For example we may have “Dooit Employment” or “Dooit Accounting”. As such the logo needs to be easily adaptable.
• Similarly the “Dooit” part needs to be able to stand alone (for the umbrella group).
- the 'IT' part of Dooit is to represent the Information technology emphasis and should be distinguishable in the logo
Ne veut pas
Anything “tacky”… logos that scream out.
We don’t want anything too colorful or gaudy.