Voici comment dfactor a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
A new web-based company seeking to help non-profits and charitable organizations raise funding. We seek to provide easy to use web-based tools for marketing events, supporting sponsors, and collecting/managing dontations.
The site will be clean and easy to understand, and we seek a logo portraying the same.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Fundraising managers at charitable organizations, non-profits, schools, religious instituions, and any other group that has the need and liscensing to seek out and collect donations.
We are looking for a clean, professional-looking logo/identity, with a Web 2.0 feel to it:
- Should contain the company name "donation factory" , which could be styled as one word - "dontationfactory", if the text colors of the word are different, so that it reads clearly
- Should contain an icon-y logo conveying the company. Our vision is a little factory, designed in the jelly/glassy look so popular in so may web 2.0 / apple app logos (maybe like http://thecomponentsfactory.com but more glossy). Obviously factories can have a gloomy aspect about them, so the logo should emphasize efficiency and progress.
- Ideally should be on one line like: [logo] donationfactory
- There are no color requirements, but should be cheery, bright ,and stand out, with not too many colors in the palatte.
- Currently the logo will only be displayed on the website, though we will work with the winning designer to re-purpose for other materials in the future