Voici comment Satyajit Sahu a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
iRewardChart (Even though we own the domain iRewardChart.com, but our branding will be iRewardChart, no .com)
iRewardChart is an iPhone app focused on rewarding the kids with badges (stars, hearts, trophy) for doing their everyday tasks and good behaviors.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Parents having kids of age group 3-13.
We need a logo that is kid-centric (but not kiddish), incorporates some positive emblem (we use shining green stars as the default badge, or even incorporating a shining yellow will do as well, but we use red as -ve grading, so no on red). We also use the trophy symbol as optional badge too.
- We track daily rewards for current week activities , so feel free to incorporate calendar concept.
- Logo shouldn't have a gender bias.
- Brighter colors (after all they are meant for kids), and something looks good on light or dark bground
- Gradient okay, but avoid reflection, bottom shadow, halo in the bground if you can (they can always be added to any logo depending on requirement)
- If the logo is close to a square form, its better (iPhone appicons are square).
- The design should convey "good, well mannered, positive kids deserve rewards" and kids are proud of themselves for scoring well.
- The logo doesn't have to have name (iRewardChart) or initials (iRC). Name can go below the logo.
- Will require the source (.ai/.eps in vector formats).
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser