Voici comment Kathy Skweres a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
We are just two ordinary people that have decided to design a website to try to help people find the help that they desperately need, whatever it may be. If you're sick and can't afford medical treatment, if you're a child that has run away from a bad situation, if you're being bullied at school, if you're in an abusive relationship, whatever the problem is, tell us your story and let us try to get you some help. There are a lot of good people out there that want to help you, they just don't know who you are, that's what we are going to try to change.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Our target audience is anyone that wants to lend a hand to a total stranger and try to make their life better.
1. We want a design that is bright and cheery that conveys hope and compassion.
2. Feel free to use any colors that you feel best suit your idea.
3. One catch phrase for the site will be: Smiggin.com, where a little love goes a long way, all it takes is Just a Smiggin; maybe that might help generate an idea for the logo.
4. You can use a character with the brand name, we're very interested to see what a smiggin might look like, or you can just design a logo using the name alone, Smiggin.com.
5. Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.