Voici comment HTML.dk a commencé son expérience création de logo
Denmark's largest community for web developers needs a clean and sharp new logo in relation to a complete revamp of the site. With over 30,000 members, HTML.dk serves as a platform for developers to seek help and guidance for their daily work. As scandinavians - we appreciate simple, clean and iconic designs. We pay $500 to the winner! Good luck!
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
I am looking for a fresh, clean and impressive new logo to provide a visual identity to a new version of the website, which has approx. 30,000 community members. The site offers tutorials, articles and examples for key technologies and standards including HTML, CSS, ASP, PHP, etc.. The current version of the site will be completely revamped over the next two months and sections on business issues and how to start up a company, etc. will be added to the technical content.
- The logo should be describable and memorable
- It must be effective without colour.
- The design should consist of a logo and the name "HTML.dk" - however, the logo should also be able to stand on its own
- There are no restrictions on the use of uppercase or lowercase letters for any part of the name i.e. HTML.dk, HTML.DK or html.dk
- It must be scalable i.e. effective even when used in a small size
- The design should clean, sharp and high tech
- It could (but it is certainly not a requirement) be a reference to HTML tags or other programming issues/symbols
- The logo must work well on a white background
Ne veut pas
- Reference to Danish flags
- bells, whistles, gradients, color blends, drop shadows, beveled edges, photographic elements and glossy, shiny or chrome effects