Voici comment mwr a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
AW Gear Meters
Since its foundation in 1984, AW Flow Meters has been designing, engineering, manufacturing and supplying high quality flow measurement equipment into oil & gas, agricultural, industrial and automotive markets around the world. Currently being sold under the AW brand are several different flow measurement technologies, though the AW name is primarily only known for one type. Therefore, the AW brand is being “re-focused” to specialize only in positive displacement gear meters, and the name is changing to reflect that, becoming AW Gear Meters. Because of our long history in the automotive sector and our solid reputation in the oil & gas industry for high quality yet affordable Gear Meters, we would like to see a new evolution of the AW logo, keeping the colors and still emphasizing the “AW”. Our current logo is outdated and does not have a modern feel. We want the new logo to communicate the traits we’ve become known for:
• Superior Customer Service
• Durable, Reliable & Accurate Meters (strength, unfailing, precision)
• High Quality Standards
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Our target audience would be Product & System Design Engineers, Purchasing Managers, General Managers, Maintenance & Repair Leaders, and Facility & Plant Operations Personnel in Oil & Gas Exploration & Production, Agricultural, Energy, General Industrial Processing & Manufacturing, and Chemical Processing industries.
• We are trying to achieve a clean, modern, technical or scientific feel.
• The logo should incorporate a stylized “AW” in lieu of an abstract icon.
• Logo will need to be provided in Adobe Illustrator (vector-based) format that can be enlarged as necessary.
• Prefer use of gradient and blends kept to a minimum or used in a way that they are easily removed when reproducing them becomes a problem.
• In addition, we would like to be able to have a font type that can be used for other items to keep the consistency throughout our branding.
• Logo must keep the red color of the existing logo, with black as secondary and possibly a 3rd color (optional).
Our current red color is PANTONE 032.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser