Voici comment Thomas Cox a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
Dirigo Benefits Group, LLC.
1. Dirigo Benefits Group, LLC. is a new venture
2. Company will be engaged in insurance consulting / brokerage with a focus on employers
3. Dirigo is Latin for "I lead" or "I Guide", which is our consulting approach--we lead our clients through a thorough process to assist them in developing and implementing cost effective, practical solutions for their insurance needs.
4. We are professional, highly experienced and experts in our field, but not at all stuffy or pretentious.
5. Our role is one of trusted advisor to our clients.
6. Various concepts are welcome. Dirigo is also the moto for the State of Maine.
7. Would like to consider concept incorporating a lighthouse design, but certainly open to other ideas (the concept of being a beacon, helping clients find their way, consistent with the meaning of the word "dirigo".
8. Do not want clip art and would prefer not to use stock photos.
9. Looking for a concept that can be replicated on business cards, letterhead, etc.
10. Our culture is one that is highly entrepeneurial, with a total focus on customers.
11. The more complex the problem or challenge, the better we shine with our clients.
12. We are flexible, practical and responsive.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
1. Primary audience will be businesses, as we specialize in providing benefits programs (medical, disability, etc.) for employees of companies.
2. Will base will span from very small companies to Fortune 500
3. Also will have individuals as clients
4. Market will be primarily mid-Atlantic and New England, although we expect to have clients nationwide as we grow.
1. Looking for a way to express our approach of being trusted advisors to our clients--leading them to the right outcomes (consistent with the term "Dirigo"
2. Need the logo to be flexible to appear on letterhead, powerpoint presentations, etc.
3. It is fine to separate the name from any graphic images.
4. No clip art please
5. Prefer not to use stock photos
6. Need in a format that will permit printing (both professionally as well as in office).
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser