Voici comment Michael A. Knipp a commencé son expérience création de logo
I need a logo for a new company I'm creating called Paper Rox Scissors. It's a copywriting and creative consulting agency, so the logo has to bridge those two concepts, but it shouldn't be blatant.
Nom de l'entreprise
Paper Rox Scissors
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
The kind of logo I'm looking for: classic yet modern, hip yet refined, sexy but masculine, modest with a touch of glamour. I'm not looking for over the top, just something that has a personality that says, "We're the best, bitches." Albeit not literally. Above all I want it to be recognizable and memorable - in a good way. I want people to feel good when they see it. I want energy.
- Item 1...The words: Paper Rox Scissors. They should not touch each other as if they were one long word. They can be horizontal or stacked vertically so long as they're aesthetically appealing.
- An image to accompany the name. Something that bridges copywriting and creative consulting. Although, it could be completely arbitrary. Surprise me.
- A design that transfers easily to the Web, print collateral, a business card, etc.
Ne veut pas
- Item 1...Images of paper, rocks and scissors all together. That's lame. You can choose one or two of those elements if you want (paper and scissors), but not all three. I don't want any kind of rock on there at all.
- Something so trendy that it'll go out of style. The best logos never go out of style.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser