This is the second version of this logo. We'd like it redone.
I've attached the current logo and some of the iterations. Below is in an outline of what we LIKE about the current logo, and what we DO NOT like.
Summary is that we are looking for a black and white version.
We LIKE (in other words...keep these qualities with your submission)
- Similarity to the 'mother brand's' look and feel. Skin by Lovely is the company that came up with the product line. The simple, understated look, feel, and color palate should be emulated, but not ENTIRELY copied.
- A more modern and sleek font was selected. The 'mother brand' font is Goudy Old Style. It is preferred that the winning logo for this contest use a complimentary font to this. The font for the current logo is too masculine.
We DO NOT LIKE (In other words, don't do this again...)
- The shade of green chosen...our mistake.
- Two colors (black and green). The packaging will be white, and we will
- Trying to turn 'R' into a leaf. There does not need to be such an overt suggestion of being 'natural' and environmentally responsible
- The icon includes a graphical element, THIS IS NOT MANDATORY. A Text only logo is preferred.
- The font chosen is too much 'technology' versus feminine, approachable and aesthetic
- The icon is too powerful as a part of the logo. The icon should be more subtle and small compared to the font
1) Do not use BOLD - these will be eliminated
2) Do not use ALL CAPS - these will be eliminated
3) Do not use any color - these will be eliminated
4) Refinement is a registered trademark. Please use the superscript 'TM' at the end of 'Refinement
5) Avoid 'masculine' fonts