• Create a logo design that reflects this relationship and represents the design aesthetic as described. Logo should NOT feature any specific animal as this line is for the connection between humans and any type of pet
o A “link” should be incorporated into the logo in a creative way. The “link” will also be part of each piece of jewelry or accessory. Link represents the link between human and pet but no literal translation ( eg no paw and a hand) See attachment what i mean by "Link"
o The logo /Link should also be able to stand on its own as a web or App icon.
• The logo will be used on our Website, Packaging, Social Media and Print Media.
o The preferred design is clean and minimalist
• The pet owner who wants to celebrate his/her relationship with their pet.
• The gift-giver looking for a unique and memorable item to give any pet-lover in their life.
• The wearer of the pieces will typically be women aged anywhere from 25-60 years old.
• There will be pieces available for men (keychains/cufflinks) but we believe that at first they will primarily be gift recipients as opposed to active shoppers.
• The audience appreciates and looks for well-designed items in their life.
• Even if they have a strong relationship and bond with their pet, they wouldn’t wear something that wasn’t beautiful and well designed.
To celebrate our relationships with our pets through beautifully designed personalized jewelry that stands on its own.
THE MARKET & COMPETITORS
There is no shortage of personalized jewelry options or jewelry that is available for pet-owners to commemorate their relationship with their past or present pet.
What is missing are beautifully designed pieces that stand on their own. – Pieces that someone is excited to wear and also represents their relationship with their pet in a meaningful and lasting way and will become an heirloom.
Sophisticated. Organic. Natural. Designed. Emotional.
• These are the adjectives that best represent the brand.
• The brand and logo should represent both class and the organic/natural elements of the design.
ABOUT ME & DOLCE I am life-long designer of both physical spaces and jewelry. – The jewelry has been a hobby for years and is now a business.
I have always been inspired by nature and organically-inspired design and especially the integration of organic and modern design elements.
My inspiration for this project is my beautiful Briard (a French Sheepdog,) Dolce. Dolce has been my constant companion for 7 years. She is loyal, playful, intelligent, and intuitive and has an independent (stubborn) personality that makes you appreciate her affection all the more.
I can’t imagine life without her and she is always on my mind, even when we are apart. – I know many pet owners who feel the same and these are the people I want to reach with my designs.