York SHRM provides networking, information, professional development and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
Our target audience is local HR professionals.
The York Society for Human Resource Management (York SHRM) strives to fulfill the following purpose as a benefit to all members:
· To serve as a vehicle through which Human Resource Management individuals at every career level can enhance their abilities and become more effective in performing their Human Resource responsibilities.
· To provide its members with opportunities to meet and exchange constructive ideas and information with others in the Human Resource field who may have or are encountering similar situations.
· To develop and promote the Human Resource field at the local level, as well as to actively serve the community's best interest through progressive Human Resource policies and community involvement.
· To promote professional growth among members of the Chapter by the exchange of ideas and information through education, surveys, seminars, and other methods of communication.
· To educate members on current and upcoming legislative issues that impacts the Human Resource field.