Voici comment lianasolutions a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
Liana Solutions is a software product development company that provides businesses with products and consultation services. We are a group of professional software developers & business analysts with vast experience in the software industry. Our products include web & mobile business solutions (online eCommerce stores, supply chain management and business workflow solutions, mobile applications that interface with the products), telecommunications software (call accounting & billing, call quality monitoring & reporting), iPhone/iPad and Windows Mobile applications. Our market varies from small to large enterprises with projects spanning multiple divisions with an organization.
Our strength is in identifying the business requirements accurately and providing the customer with the best solution for their business. We pride in our ability to design & build software that is simple to use and easy to maintain & enhance. The logo should highlight these principles.
We wish to engage the successful designer to
1. Help us with stationery & business card design
2. work on our website concept and design
3. design logos for products we have built
4. help our clients with graphic design work
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Our target audience will include medium and large enterprises that require either an out-of-the-box product we have built or they require customization of our products to suit their business requirements. We have helped businesses in the mining, telecommunications, building & construction, business management, lead generation & management & fitness industries. We wish to expand our business by targeting customers requiring software development and consulting expertise in other industries.
We are keen to expand our business and target customers requiring custom software development and consulting expertise in other industries.
(Please see the Word attachment for a full brief)
Primary requirements –
1. The logo should be simple, appealing, dynamic & professional.
2. The logo should inspire trust, recognition & admiration for the company.
3. The logo should be unique & people should be able to remember it easily.
4. The logo must not contain cartoons, clipart or stock images. Please avoid bold stripes and swirls, unless they highlight the brand. You may use a reverse “S” (similar to the attached image). For example, please refer to the Clarity Consulting logo where they have used a reverse “C”.
5. "L" in Liana and "S" in Solutions need to be in uppercase.
6. We would like a Web 2.0 look but please refrain from using drop shadows.
7. Any imagery used in the logo should be abstract.
8. Please use fonts that are commonly available or have no copyright restrictions.
9. The logo should look good on a white/off-white background as well as a dark background.
10. We welcome concepts in "earthy" colors, such as light blue, aqua, light grey. A palette that we like is - http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1/metro. The designer is welcome to choose any color scheme that stresses the design nicely. Please do not use more than three colors.
11. We require the logo in vector file formats (AI and EPS (CMYK)), high-resolution PNG & JPEG files (600 DPI) and layered Photoshop CS3/CS4 files.