Voici comment RoyK a commencé son expérience création de logo
Nom de l'entreprise
In a nutshell:
- What we do? Advertise and utilize your personal numbers and earn money
- How we do that? Our advertisers are willing to pay a lot of money for leads
- Why do it our way? It's fun to sit back and watch the money roll in on your screen
The idea behind Revenue Shark is providing a platform for advertisers to promote their services through various methods (vanity/tool free numbers, web sites, etc...) for small and medium size service providers, that cannot afford expensive campaigns.
When a consumer calls the provisioned number, the call is automatically routed, connected, and tracked by the pay-per-call system. Only accepted calls count and will turn to "revenue" to the publisher.
The Revenue Shark provides a state-of-the-art portal, that enables the register advertisers to buy and manage their vanity numbers, watching the money drops into their pockets.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
We are targeting the audience of publishers and advertisers that want to use their phone numbers or to purchase new ones and make them to 'work for them'.
We enable the target audience to customize their number by localizing, branding and promoting it.
We are looking for a logo to represent our Revenue Shark service, here are our guidelines:
- Must be a brand-able logo - we need people to remember it and talk about it!
- The logo should combine an image and text
- The image should somehow relate to Shark. Maybe its dorsal.
- Would be nice to be able to put the logo on both light and dark backgrounds
- There should be a good synergy between the text and the logo (pretty obvious ;-) )
- We prefer small-crisp font (but are open to suggestions)
Logo needs to describe our cool-new service but still to transmit reliability as a site that manage honorable advertisers and service providers to boost up their business
- Attached is a pre-design logo we used on our beta-site, note the blue background it has. This is the background we currently use on our web-site
I do consider the following logo (http://listen.grooveshark.com/) as a brand-able one - simple, catchy, can be taken and used in several design templates.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser