Voici comment foster Interactive a commencé son expérience création de logo
Terra Structures Inc. is a Canadian company specializing in commercial and residential concrete formwork construction. We're looking to find someone with a design aesthetic matching the brand to complete other required materials after the contest closes. We are running the contest on behalf of our client and will be commenting extensively during the design process.
Nom de l'entreprise
Terra Structures Inc.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
The company is a startup and needs a logo as the first part of their branding. Concrete form work is the process of creating a shaped parts of a building out of concrete. The process is to make temporary structural mould out of wood or metal. Then concrete is then poured into the mould and after it dries you’ve got a beam, stairs, floor, or basically any part of a modern concrete building. Please take a quick look at this link to get a few images of the process as I’m guessing the winning design will include some graphic element related to form work.
After working though the logo we will need business cards, letterhead. Whoever wins the contest will be at the top of our list for working on these projects and will get first chance on quoting the job.
- Vector artwork eps, or illustrator form.
- Logo must scale for use in business card to on-site signs (4' square)
- Clean, modern layout
- Use Pantone Process Colours
- Likely a simple symbol accompanying the name. (Check out the link – it could be the tools used in the moulds or the finished concrete products)
- Masculine feel (Let’s face it – it’s a bunch of guys in hard hats doing construction)
Ne veut pas
- Too many Gradients (pain to print)
- Tiny text next to a large symbol (Won't scale small well)
- Too many different colours
- Shiny web 2.0 look
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser