We need a fun and modern, while still professional logo for our new software development / consulting company.
Code Me Up
We are a new software development and consulting company, working with exciting technologies such as Ruby on Rails and iPhone.
We need a versatile logo that can be used on our website, business cards, letterhead, Twitter avatar, etc.
The logo should feel modern, fun, and vibrant, while at the same time being professional and inspiring confidence.
We're open to any creative suggestions, but one logo style we like is a graphic combined with the text "Code Me Up". That way the graphic could be used on its own whenever a small square icon is needed (such as a Twitter avatar), and the full logo could be used on the website, letterhead, etc. Ideally the graphic would symbolize code or software, but an abstract graphic would work also.
For the text, feel free to use either "Code Me Up" or "CodeMeUp" (without spaces), or even "codemeup", whichever feels better. The words (or perhaps just the middle word) should use different colors to visually separate them.
See this contest entry to get an idea of what we're talking about: http://99designs.com/contests/21185…55#entry-1
In order to further emphasize the code metaphor, you may want to consider using a monospace font, but see what looks best in your opinion.
We would like to get the logo in an easily resizeable vector format (such as svg), with a separate file for the standalone graphic.
- Must say "Code Me Up", "CodeMeUp", or "codemeup", possibly using a monospace font
- Should have a graphic that is either abstract or symbolizes code or software
- Design should be modern, fun, and vibrant, while still being professional
- Can be used on website, letterhead, business card, or for avatars (probably only the graphic)
- Should look good on white or off-white / light gray backgrounds
- Vector format, separate files for complete logo and just the graphic
- Should not look overly corporate or traditional
- Not overly complex or crowded, and not too many colors. Clean and simple is better.