Voici comment David Evans a commencé son expérience création de logo
We are a UK comms company specialising in connecting with hard to reach groups for clients primarily in public, but also private sector. We work for local councils, health bodies, regeneration projects, trade unions, community groups and some private sector clients. Effecting positive social change is our goal.We know it's too long but our strapline is 'Gaining Insight..Influencing Behaviour..Inspiring Change" but it does describe as pretty well.
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We want a logo to replace our current 'shield' design which we think does not represent the young, cutting edge, values driven flavour of the company. We are a small, young but growing company and are developing a reputation for innovative thinking and practical solutions to difficult issues (such as engagement to improve community cohesion, through to edgy campaigns to improve the sexual health of young working class people in deprived communities).
We have an unresolved tension between using the long, formal title - The Campaign Company or TCC. We want to move towards TCC and therefore need a logo that is strong.
- The logo needs to work in conjunction with The Campaign Company (we tend to have used all lower case in the past) and seperately on its own
- It needs to contain 'TCC' or 'tcc'
- We like our current colour (to match pantone 186 red) but are not wedded to it
- The logo needs to be effective in print, web and display
Ne veut pas
- Simple and clean is good - we are not fancy!
- We have gone with lower case but are open to suggestions
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser