Voici comment rickburnes a commencé son expérience création de logo
HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Blog (blog.hubspot.com) is one of the world's top marketing blogs. It's growing like crazy (~1K new subscribers each month) and needs a new header for the top of the page.
Nom de l'entreprise
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
HubSpot is a leading provider of marketing software for small- and medium-sized businesses. It is a startup that focuses on inbound marketing -- that is, marketing that focuses on getting found by prospects, as opposed to interrupting them.
HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Blog is a top resource for online marketers. It provides daily advice and insight on topics including business blogging, using social media in business contexts, lead generation and marketing analytics.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you understand that the Inbound Marketing Blog is NOT a blog about HubSpot. It's a blog that provides marketing advice. The blog header will help define this image and brand.
Before starting this project, please read a bit of the blog, including this post: http://bit.ly/16xQb
In order of priority, here are the requirements:
- one blog header image (980 px wide to be displayed on blog.hubspot.com)
- The header will define the blog's image and brand (see above for more info about image and brand)
- Include the HubSpot sprocket (orange thing on our site with spokes) and the words "Inbound Marketing Blog" (this will serve as the title image for the blog)
- Banner will be displayed at the top of blog.hubspot.com (it will replace the HubSpot logo above the orange horizontal nav)
- The design should fit with the current blog and website colors.
- There is no height requirement (it's up to you), but recognize that it will be a blog header (it should have enough height to be prominent, but it shouldn't overshadow the blog itself)
- Exceptional designs will have element(s) subtly evocative of inbound marketing.
- The title ("Inbound Marketing Blog") should be bigger/more prominent than the HubSpot logo and name.
- The final deliverable should include the PSD file
- It should be creative and fun.
Ne veut pas
- A loud banner that will overpower the site.
- Lots of new colors.
- A wordpress/typepad theme/header
- There should be no navigation in the image (the image will sit above the existing orange nav).
- Please, no dollar signs in the header
- We'd like to avoid images that look like clip art.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser