Thank you for helping me bring my electrolysis business to life! Here are some thoughts that I hope will help guide you along the way:
- Would like to see an option where the 'E' of eversmooth takes on a somewhat abstract female form, see example above.
- Like the idea of Eversmooth taking on a flowy, smooth, cursive font and then having electrolysis in a modern, clean font that is easy to read.
- Should feel modern and sophisticated but handrawn to commuicate the personal touch required for this job.
- I'm really liking the pale pink color of the willow - paloma
- And the gold in Raw Beauty
- Love an abstract but slightly recognizable female form. Could be seperate from the business name or somehow incorporated
- Interested in the infinity symbol. Something that feels hand-drawn and communicates the personal touch I bring to the business. YOu may be able to place 'Ever' on one side of the curve and 'Smooth' on the other. Or the icon could be seperate. Is there also a way to incorporate this handdrawn feeling into the name while still making it easy to read.
- Also, really liking the idea of making a symbol out of the letters 'E' and 'S' from my name so they create a simple lockup. See the Autumn Lane logo in the design inspiration section. Love everything about this. The one color water color look. The letter logo lockup with the name written clearly underneath.
- Another icon idea I like is a sparkle. Electrolysis makes you feel clean, fresh, free. Maybe just a simple unique icon, similar to the one with in the Design Inspiration section titled 'Sparkle Hands'
- What if we create an icon that pays homage to the tradition of writing your lovers initals on a tree to symbolize that you will be together forever. This would pick up on the fact that electrolysis is forever. Maybe use the letters in my name 'E + S' and adds a '+' sign. See Live + Well in the Design Inspiration Section for some inspiration.