Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
athletechs is a social networking web application which allows partiicpants to find youth sport offerings within a geographic area surrounding the user's postal code or search criteria. athletechs securely allows participants to register and collect registration fees with credit card or eChecks. Once registered, athletechs allows the sport administrators and coaches to easliy communicate with participants via a number of channels: email, text message or voice. Sport administrators and coaches also can schedule (and cancel) practices, games, etc that are communicated to the participants.
For the administrators of the youth sport program, athletechs improves reporting, eligibility rules during registration, handling of money and administrative details such as refunds, scholarships and performing background checks.
The main goal is to improve the communication within youth sport programs. This helps reduce anxiety and confusions for parents and helps streamline the backoffice management for administrators. The parents of a team can also benefit in that they can communicate with other parents on a team to help coordinate carpooling, etc.
- The design goals for the web application is to be clean, easy, quick, information and relevant.
- The participants entering their credit card or background check information should also have confidence that the information is secured and handled in a professional manner.
- Tagline we are playing around with "Know your game" or "We know your game"
- "Web 2.0" modern look-and-feel.
- Target audience is typically parents who have young families (middle school or younger) - family oriented.
- "soccer moms"
Ne veut pas
- feminine look - should appear to both parents
- bright colors