Our new website AdviceTool.com REALLY needs a new logo.
AdviceTool.com helps any expert in any field turn their knowledge into revenue. It is a website that experts can use to answer their customers' questions online. They create an account at AdviceTool.com, put a link on their web-page which will take visitors to an AdviceTool Questions Page specifically for that adviser, and receive an adviser fee when the customer submits a question through the Questions Page. Advisers can be attorneys, doctors, mechanics, technicians, plastic surgeons, vets, designers, consultants, etc. In fact anybody can be an adviser. Even you.
Experts in any field who would like to receive a fee for answering questions through their website. This includes: attorneys, doctors, mechanics, technicians, plastic surgeons, vets, designers, consultants, etc.
We also want it to appeal to the tech-savvy crowd who will be building and maintaining the web-pages of these professionals.
We are looking for design and brand palette (color). The logo we are looking for:
- Must include the brand name “AdviceTool.com” in the design.
- Ideally, the logo should also have a VISUAL ICON to evoke the idea of what AdviceTool does - which is allowing experts to give advice online
- If a "meaningful" icon cannot be envisioned, then some abstract icon will be acceptable.
- The VISUAL ICON should be able to be used on it’s own as well without the brand name i.e. stand-alone.
- Must look professional and cutting-edge.
- Must be scalable from smaller to larger sizes.
- Should look good also in black and white.
Impress us with your creativity.