The Camel represents growth, power, gentility, endurance, patience, adaptability and low maintenance.
ArchITechs is my acronym for “technology architects”.
Slogan is: Strive for your business; we’ll take care of IT.
Company provides IT advisory, enterprise architecture and IT project Management to medium and large enterprises (100-5000 employees). Clients are seeking reliable technology advice ( ArchITechs do not do basic IT services or sell any product) they just advise on which products to use, how to structure IT business – basically a Rent-a-CIO (Chief Information Officer) – Very high end.
Look and feel needs to be clean, professional, serious yet futuristic–-----------------
Cameltrip-making this feel more tech-based, metal instead of paper – making the humps of the camel faintly spell IT (like a hidden message logo)
Idea for transition between camel and name (if necessary):
Stationary Elements Needed:
• Full Colour
• Gray Scale
• Black transparent
• White transparent
2. Digital Letterhead template:
• 1 Standard 8.5” x 11” word document template
3. Digital Envelope template:
• 1 standard Number 10 Commercial envelope (9.5”w x 4.13”h) – landscape
• 1 standard Number 10.5 Catalog envelope (9”w x12”h) – landscape
4. Business Cards:
• Standard 3.5”w x 2”h, landscape, with or without bleed, clear plastic with foil metallic and white block behind fonts/design to make them stand out.
Digital Elements Needed:
1. Linked In background: 1400x425 pixel image
2. Twitter background:
Cover photo: 1500 x 500 px
3. Google+ background:
The maximum size of the cover image can be of 2120 x 1192 px
- The minimum size of the cover image must be more than 480 x 270 pix (a logo theme pic)
- The size of the profile picture is still of 250 x 250 pix (this will be the owner’s picture – no need for us to do anything on the profile pic side of things)
Other Channels selected: Facebook, YouTube.