We are a marketing reseller offering collective buying deals, half-off deals, online coupons and custom auction functionality to our web publisher clients. Our clients are mostly radio stations/radio groups in the US. We are creating a 'Savings Portal' for our publishers that will bring together all of our offerings as well as those of our affiliate partners in one place. Our publishers will have the option to include blog postings on the site, integrate with social media, and add their own advertising. This theme will be used by multiple publishers and we hope to be able to eventually offer it in several different palettes. Finally, as part of the design process, we are interested in including a logo that communicates 'savings' to be incorporated in the banner area. See more on this below.
Our target audience varies based on our client web publishers, but for the most part 66% female - most significant overall age-range 30 - 55 yrs.
This should be a 2 column 960 - fixed width. One of our existing partner sites http://www.cincysavers.com should be used as a model for what we want to use (we provide a good deal of the content for cincysavers and will be offering the same on this new site as well as some of the same affiliate partner offerings.)
This theme will be used for multiple publishers. Publishers will 'brand' the site by uploading their banner image into the banner area. We are interested in multiple palettes.
We will require these UI elements as well:
- 960 fixed width, 2 columns 640/320
- about/contact links at top right of site
- a background image to display above and around the 960 site to give a 'finished' look
- 'savings' logo - a logo/icon that communicates 'savings' (along the lines of the 'pig' on the cincysavers site)
- the ability to upload the publisher's custom banner image into the site banner area for a seam-less, branded look
- 'Follow Us' on twitter, facebook, rss
- search widget
- main menu
- you may rely heavily on the cincysavers.com layout and modules. We will be adding custom plugins, 300x250 widgets, 3rd party affiliate plugins.
- below content/above footer, area required for a lower advertising banner
- 2 columns 640/320