Consilium Technology Pty Ltd is a professional services company specialising in software development and technical business analysis.
Consilium Technology Pty Ltd follows a principle based approach to software development leveraging proven requirements, design, and implementation techniques that have evolved over the past 50 years. Some techniques include but are not limited to:
- maintaining regular and open communications with the customer;
- Agile SDLC incorporating a flexible v-model for each iteration;
- practical use of design patterns;
- Model Driven Architecture (MDA) with the Unified Modelling Language (UML); and
- modelling complex legacy systems for improved maintainability;
More details can be found at the website, consiliumt.com.
The target audience is for the following types of businesses/organisations:
- existing technology solutions providers who require resources to implement their solutions;
- small businesses who require a technical business analyst to design a system solution and provide follow on implementation
- defence research industries who require software development support
- defence acquisition organisations who require systems engineering support
The types of people the logo should appeal to are:
- technology professionals
- small business owners
- project managers
- executive level business people
- mid to upper management types in large organisations
Some examples of businesses in the target audience are:
1. The website shall have a tone of professionalism.
2. The website shall have a tone that indicates the company is technology based.
3. The website may contain background photos/images.
4. The website shall be provided in the following file formats:
- The original file format of the program used to create the image, eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
5. The website shall be coded to a wordpress.com sandbox theme - so keep this under consideration with your designs.
6. The website shall contain the consilium technology logo (attached)
7. The website shall contain the following header links: Home; About; Services; Blog; Contact
I'm looking for you, the designers, to tell me how the website will initially look. So let the designs rip and I look forward to actively providing lots of feedback during the process.