We’ve spent 13 years developing specialized strategies and techniques for pilots to recover airplanes from life-threatening flight conditions. Our clients are primarily corporate flight departments, the US government and serious private pilots. The training we offer is on the leading edge of the aviation training marketplace and is rapidly becoming “the” focus area in professional flight training from the brand new student pilot all the way up the seasoned airline pilot. We offer these services in a variety of ways from actually flying in real aircraft, learning these skills in the world’s most advanced simulators to as low key as web-based training. Although our company is small, we are very passionate about our services as our training saves lives and improves safety. Loss of control in-flight (addressed by our primary service) is the leading cause of airplane crash-related fatalities worldwide in commercial aviation.
Parlez-nous de vous et des personnes que vous souhaitez cibler
Our target audience is professional pilots (or very serious private pilots) flying high performance aircraft. Although we teach to all levels of pilots, professional pilots flying turbo prop or turbo jet aircraft represent the heart of our industry. These pilots are highly trained and are used to high-end professional flight instruction. They expect a clean, professional, corporate look and feel from their training partners. Our clients fly the following type of aircraft (listed priority):
1. Corporate / Military Pilots: King Air 200 (turbo prop) to Citation X (jet)
2. Private Pilots: Cessna 172 (piston) to Cessna Mustang (personal jet)
3. Airline Pilots: Boeing 737 to Boeing 787 (jet)
One of our largest clients is the US Army who fly the following aircraft types: King Air 200 (C-12), Cessna Citation II (Model 550) and De Havilland Dash 7 (DHC 7)
Although our clients fly these high performance aircraft and our instructors are qualified to fly them as well, the real aircraft training they will receive at our business is in a small aerobatic aircraft (the Extra 300L). They do have the option to get training in advanced simulators but we must include the awareness they could be flying in aerobatic aircraft.
We want a custom design based on the StudioPress Lifestyle Template (Structure not Colors). We do not want re-creation or customized programming. Please skin the Lifestyle Template with cross-browser compatibility especially for proper presentation in IE 6.0 and higher. Theme and image files: http://www.apstraining.com/aps_web-…design.htm
• Need a design for both the home page and an inner page.
• Brand colors: blue, silver & white
• The main content section of the home page needs a brief company intro with main category blocks: Upset Recovery Training, Aerobatics Instruction, Formation Flying and Media. Each category should accommodate some text content for SEO.
• Our main service is Upset Recovery Training
• Lead generators need to be obvious (currently at the top of our site). They are titled Upset Recovery eBook & Free Video Training. Call-to-Action(s) must be prominently placed on the page with an engaging incentive and testimonial.
• A space for a video in widescreen format is desirable.
• Trust factors need to be above the fold
• Avoid long paragraphs.
• Avoid image navbars or buttons
• Minimal Flash elements
• Prominent text line for <h1>
• Pics of Pilots in Training and Airplanes are Important
• Provide winning design in layered PSD file