Voici comment mikeodea73 a commencé son expérience vêtement ou accessoire
Quel style et quel thème avez-vous en tête pou apparel?
Words on top: "H," curved, in all caps. Must be for commercial use.
Words under Fighting Irish: FITNESS
If you decide to place main graphic (fighting irishman) above Fighting Irish, then Fighting Irish font does not need to be curved.
- Below fitness have FightingIrishFitness.com or just .COM after Fitness.
FIGHTING IRISHMAN DETAILS:
- Fighting Irishman similar to Notre Dame fighting irishman with fists up. He should be facing sideways or front facing.
- Have him wearing an irish scally cap (see PDF 'correct hat').
- give him bulging biceps wearing no shirt.
- Give him a beard like mine. See PDF.
- have his face look something like mine if possible
- do not give him long hair. Have his hair short and tight like its bald or buzzed on sides.
- Shamrock (3 leaf). One or more in logo. Maybe a shamrock tattoo on his arm? Or shamrocks on each side of 'fighting irish'.
- don't make graphic too detailed. It's important that it prints easily to apparel.
- Barbell weights on each side of logo somehow or crossed barbells. I'm not sure. Use your imagination.
Type de vêtement
T-shirt, hats, gym wall, etc.
Description et utilisation du vêtement
Man and weights
not too many colors.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser