Personalized Wedding Save the Date Cards for Hallmark
Description of Need
Hallmark is looking for original, fresh, engaging save the date card designs. Winning designs may be chosen to be part of our product offering. This contest focuses on cards in our Black & White design strategy.
Using the style guide, templates, and editorial direction we provide, you will create a personalized save the date card concept.
• Card size may be 5x7 or 4x8, vertical or horizontal.
• We are open to both single-photo and multi-photo layouts.
• For all submissions, please remember that the photo is the star. Couples look for designs that will be easy to personalize with their photos and names. Please avoid circular photo spaces.
• Focus on simplicity—do not over-layer design elements.
• You may submit designs for review with your own photo set, but final files will need to have the photos removed and replaced with gray boxes, or 50% black.
• You may use any fonts for editable text that you currently have rights to use. Please outline or flatten all permanent text.
•AI and PSD templates will be provided. If you prefer to design in vector, you may start with the AI templates, but all final layered files should be submitted as PSD, so vector artwork will need to be moved into a PSD template for final file delivery.
•Place all editable text into text boxes. These should be located in the editable text boxes layer folder.
•Keep all lettering and important design elements inside the green “sweet spot” in the template.
•Place all artwork layers, including photos and permanent lettering, in the artwork layer folder.
Proprietary and confidential information of Hallmark Cards, Incorporated. For inspirational use only and in connection with work on behalf of Hallmark. You may not share, copy, distribute or make derivative works of this, in whole or in part, without prior written permission.
©2015 Hallmark Licensing, LLC.