Voici comment PokerDIY a commencé son expérience bouton ou icone
Wanted: 4 Clean/poker-themed icons for a poker social networking site. I've listed a detailed description but the end result is 4 simple icons. Possible future work for good designer. See current design at test.pokerDIY.com or the old design at http://www.pokerDIY.com
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
View the current design at test.pokerDIY.com (this will become the new design in a weeks time, but the old design is the current site at http://www.pokerDIY.com) first please.
My description below is a bit verbose, but the end result will be 4 simple icons of the same theme.
want the top 4 icons redone (Poker Leagues, Poker Groups, Poker Games
and Poker Classifieds). I think the current square-ish look works well,
and you don't need to put the words under them.
- A Poker
League is a series of games over which the scores are tracked, so this
could be represented by a stats icon (like the current one) or a medal
(here is an example of a league leaderboard with medals) or something to represent rankings/leaderboards.
Poker Game is actually an Event (you don't play live poker on the site)
so either a pack of cards which is universal or something to represent
a calendar with a poker theme.
- A Poker Group is a collection of users (like Groups on MySpace/Facebook) - not sure if you can work poker into this.
- The Classifieds are poker classifieds (like sales/wanted games/home games) - I thought the thumbtack worked quite well.I
will probably need more icons in the future so there is a possibility
of more work for the right designer. I am not a designer but I believe
I want it in vector format so I can resize it if necessary (correct me
if I am wrong!). I use PaintShopPro to dabble in, but that or Photoshop
(as well as .gif format) format too please in case I need to make
changes. I will also use these icons as a basis for my 3 intro panels
on the home page (Leagues, Groups and Games), so I need the icons in
32*32 and 64*64 (and possibly bigger) . If you have a suggestion for
these panels, let me know!.
- The icons must all be of the same theme/style (I think the "button" look works well like the current test.pokerDIY.com
- They do not HAVE to have a poker image in the icon - for example Classifieds is a hard one to apply the poker theme to.
be single colour theme (e.g the red from the logo, like the existing
one) or it could be multiple colours, but don't go overboard). Possibly
use the red/navy of the current PokerDIY logo
- All images must be optimised and of a small filesize
Ne veut pas
- Don't use words/letters/text or localised values (like $)
- Copied images
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser