We are looking for the following graphics for a sales presentation. If they follow a consistent theme, that would be best:
- Appliance: a packaged hardware device (i.e. a server) that provides a complete set of resources for customers (i.e. a database, a web server, application server, etc)
- Scalability: we need a graphic representing the scalability of our products (symbolically)
- Tokenization: we need a graphic to represent a new piece of technology called Tokenization. Tokenization is the process of replacing sensitive information with an alternate or alias value (i.e. a token). The token has no real meaning or relationship back to the original value
- Encryption: a graphic that represents encryption (hiding sensitive information mathematically)
- Incident Management: a graphic that shows the workflow of managing security incidents properly (i.e. unauthorized access, data breach, etc). The incident workflow would include processing the incidents and routing them to the appropriate person.
I have attached an example of some graphics we used in the past for reference. We are looking for a more consistent look and feel.