A Mac OS X application icon for a PHP call graph profiling tool.
The application analyses PHP call stacks or call graphs, and is also known as a profiling tool or call graph profiler. It is predominantly for PHP, but also supports non-PHP call graphs in the callgrind format, so no PHP specifics should be included. More detail on call graph profiling can be found here:
We want an icon indicative of concepts to do with call graph profiling. Don't worry if you don't understand what it is, just see the wikipedia pages above and pull out some ideas.
Also, the following keywords may help: stack, hierarchy, statistics, instrument, performance, grind, graph, analysis. Photorealistic and 3D would be prefered but not really fussed if the result is good.
- Must deliver Illustrator or Photoshop files size 512 x 512 pixels, with 128x128, 32x32 and 16x16 versions (cleanedup, not just scaled) all with appropriate masks. It is not necessary to make a Mac OS X icon file, but if you do we would be grateful.
- Must conform to Apple Human Interface Guidelines for application iconsfor Mac OS X 10.5 and later, especially the notes about Cover Flow,lighting angle, shadows and alpha channel as specified here:http://developer.apple.com/documentation/UserExperience/Conceptual/AppleHIGuidelines/XHIGIcons/XHIGIcons.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/20000967-SW19
- Anything PHP specific
- Anything based on system icons
- Letters of the alphabet
- A picture of a graph/chart on a piece of paper or a screen
- A picture of an actual "tree", as in the growing with branches and leaves kind of tree