ifridge & Company
ifridge & Company was founded by Daniel Kraft and Stefanie Lightman, two industry veterans who have over 30 years combined experience in growing companies into market leaders. Today, as a global team, we draw from extensive experiences in a variety of business competencies including strategy, marketing, operations, product management, mergers & acquisitions, and business development.
We are not your typical consulting company. We are a group of individuals who believe in new ideas and innovation, supporting leadership teams to define and execute their mission. Motivated by the energy around people committed to reaching new heights and the “art of the possible”, we support innovative entrepreneurs to take their ideas forward.
We are developing a program to recognize achievements. Those could be individual achievements by a person or could be a collective achievement by winning a new customers. We are looking for two categories of buttons/magnets that we can hand out to individuals (digitally) to showcase particular accomplishments.
Please submit designs that would showcase the two categories. It is important to see how these would translate from achievement to locations. I have included a snap shot of our new web design where these could be used to give a better sense of the landscape.
1) Internal Employee Achievements. Those should represent the type of achievement by the individual. Our initial ideas are as follow:
* Creative Genius
* Big Deal Closer
* Client MVP
* Thought Leader
* Engaging Facilitator
2) New Deal/Customer Win. Those should represent the location of the new customer with a hint towards the type of company. Our initial ideas are as follow:
* Enterprise Software Company in Vienna, Austria
* Linguistic Software Company in Berlin, Germany
* Web Software Company in New York, USA
* Technology for Fashion Company in New York, USA
* Analytics Software near Philadelphia, USA
The design we pick will live for years to come and we will require the designer to continue to create new icons within the family. Similar to the badges obtained on FourSquare these magnets will be given out for achievements as the company grows.
Long Term Opportunity:
The chosen design will receive the cash prize of $500 but also be asked to quote a fee for ongoing design work. We are looking for someone who shares our creative energy and can help translate our spirit into this set of images.