Sprongo (in private Beta under the name SkiClubZ.com)
We are a start-up team that consists of former Olympic athletes and developers based out of Palo Alto. Sprongo is a web-based sports training solution with a networking twist. It is a hybrid between a cloud computing service and a social network for competitive sports.
We make it possible for competitive athletes and coaches to get more value from their athletic training with less effort. To do so, we concentrate on optimizing the following processes:
- Managing Training: We mimic and respect organizational hierarchies; build everything around a calendar and provide real time updates with a robust notification system.
- Analyzing Performance Through Video Analysis: We make it easy for the videos to go from the camera to the users and we provide users with easy to use, real time video analysis features to make the most of the videos.
Compared to the other solutions out there we are (1) Leaner (2) Easier to use (3) Younger and more in tune with todays internet.
*Current Status of Project*
We are currently in Beta and our site is being used by Ski & Snowboard Organizations under the name SkiClubZ.com. Our plan is to to move into other sport organizations by December.
Competitive athletes worldwide are our target audience. Most are between the ages of 10-35. They are hip and are familiar with social media sites and trends.
*List of Icons*
- Attached is the list of icons that we need.
* Style *
- The icons need to fit in with the general look and feel and color scheme of the site. http://demo.skiclubz.com/
- The icons need to fit in with the fugue icon set. For some of them you could just use slightly modified version of the fugue icons while others you may need to create from scratch. http://p.yusukekamiyamane.com/icons…rch/fugue/
- The icons need to fit in well with the notifications widget and the dashboard. (image attached; the icons on the image are from fugue).
- We would like to see a set with shadows and one without shadows.
- The icons should be consistent among type and action. For instance; all video related icons should be similar and and the new video icon should be similar to the new event icon.
* Size *
- The icons need to look good when shrunk down to 16 x 16.
- The final format will be png but we expect you to submit psd files as well.