• The 3d like image/shape/character can be removed from the full logo and used as an icon. Providing great versatility. We are targeting a swallow bird design.
• Multiuse. Simple. Logo must be scalable. (Effective when just an inch in size) Works as both a highway billboard and a Twitter avatar.
• Visual Double Entendre
Some of my favorite logos in the world utilize a technique that I like to call a visual double entendre, which is an overly fancy way to say that it has two pictures wrapped into one through clever interpretation of a concept or idea.
A creative way of showcasing 312 Puzzles
• The design has a "Sense of Motion."
• Simple, Memorable, Timeless, Versatile, Appropriate.
• Logo must be effective without color. (Looks good in Black and White)
• The use of the stereotypical puzzle piece shape in the logo is not preferred, although it is in the name, we are open to your creative designs. (Puzzle Piece designs will be considered)
• We are thinking of future expansion where we can simply add another entity to the logo. (Example: 312 Puzzles Store, 312 Puzzles Furniture, etc..)
• We must have all formats so that we can edit the logo in the future. (As described above for future entities.)
File Formats needed for full logo and image/icon:
Editable: AI, PSD, PDF, EPS, INDD, PPTX, SWF and DOCX files
Web preview files: (PNG, JPEG)
** If any other color(s) in addition to primary & secondary are used, the winner will provide the HEX Color(s) used. **
********** Please see attached PDF for a full logo design brief **********