We are a new non profit yet backed by 25 years of expertise in this area. We want something which coveys commitment and inclusion.
Currently using a text only seen at http://www.noneless.org and this doesn't convey anything about our mission.
Maybe a spin with letters,of the name. A mosaic in the O. Mosaic conveys many pieces which come together to create a single concept.
A few photos of the types of people we serve. (last 4)
Mood board on Nice under None Less, Inc.
Really love the "farm project" one as we have a manifesto where the circle could be the "O" in none.
* First is current text logo which we do NOT like
* next is colorful and eye catching but not exactly what we're looking for
* tree speaks to "rooted in human potential" but would want attributes on leaves and tree roots as possibility (respect, dignity, opportunity)
* I like this orange/red image as it shows home/community but not inclusion for special needs. I think it has potential with a more unique spin to show inclusion of disabilities
* globe a little too edgy but I like the global implication which is our goal
* love the colors of the last pattern
something which is eye popping in color but also works in greyscale such as watermarks, etc
Open to creative concepts which are unique and reflect those we serve.
Silhouette, emblem with icons to show inclusion (people, home, children, adults, employment )