The major parts of the front cover have already been designed, so your role is primarily to design the back cover and spine.
This book is part of a series and there are very specific requirements. THERE IS A PHOTOSHOP TEMPLATE ATTACHED. You probably want to use it. That's where the text, images, etc can be found.
I need it to fit with the other books in the series (same fonts and general layout of the front cover, same black bar at the bottom, etc) and the front image is already chosen. I have chosen to do something similar to the PM Interview book (cover attached), but with the clock's inside exposed.
The back cover has not been designed yet at all.
- Book Size: 7 inches wide, 10 inches tall.
- Spine: 1.524604 wide
- Cover image: clock (see attached) with "inside" of clock exposed (gears, etc). You may change what the inside of the clock looks like though. It doesn't have to be *that* picture of gears. You can also change the size of the clock.
- That specific font for the title "Cracking the Coding Interview". (Font sizes are flexible though, but it should look basically the same.)
- A black bar at the bottom, similar to what you see in the covers of the PM Book and the Tech Career book.
- Barcode needs to be on the back (that exact size).
- Front cover must display the edition number.
- The text currently on the book must remain somewhere on the book (author bio, book summary, endorsements, "Amazon's #1 best-selling interview book", etc).
YOU CAN CHANGE:
- You can change what the "inside" of the clock looks like. You need to use this clock's outside though.
- You can change the color of the background, but it CANNOT be orange or blue. Those were already used. It also should have a gradient-like style, similar to the other books in the series. (To be clear: green is the most likely option I'll go with, but I'm open to other options too.)
- You can change the size of the clock.
- The look of the spine.
- The way that the text is displayed on the bottom black bar.
- The bottom black bar should have the author name and "Author of Cracking the PM Interview and Cracking the Tech Career". It does not need to have the edition number.
- The look/layout of the back cover.
- I ideally want the clock to have the (currently orange) cloth somewhere (to fit with the PM book), but it doesn't need to be at its feet. You can also change the color of it.