Design gagnant de I am a Wizard
matthewcory avait besoin d'un nouveau design de bannière publicitaire
et a lancé un concours sur 99designs.
Un gagnant a été sélectionné de 46 designs proposés par 16 designers freelance.
Voici comment matthewcory a commencé son expérience bannière publicitaire
A banner for a "walking for a cause" related website. The banner will be placed at the top of the website and should represent hundreds and hundreds of people walking together in beautiful locations around the world including, Central Park, London (near Big Ben), Paris (near Eifel tower) for a great cause (Finding a Cure for Cancer).
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We would like a banner made for our website. This banner would be placed at the top of our website. It is not an actual advertisement as you can NOT click it. It is just a "skin" for our site. This "skin" is for a website which represents walking for a cure for cancer in general. It is about all types of people uniting together to walk for this cause. The image should represent hundreds and hundreds of people walking together in beautiful locations around the world including, Central Park, London (near Big Ben), Paris (near Eifel tower).
- Should include a logo on the banner.
- Include in the logo a Yellow ribbon with shoes at the end of each side of the ribbon so it looks like the ribbon has walking sneakers on.
- Should include the words "Walk For The Cure" in the logo of the image.
- Color scheme: Greens, yellows, blues and maroon are some colors to keep in mind when designing as these colors are colors used throughout the site.
- The image should be exactly 757 x 120 pixels.
- For the hundreds of people walking together, I want to see real people's bodies and faces and not shadows. Also the background for where these people are walking should reflect a bright and sunny day.
Ne veut pas
- Fake cartoon like images
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser