Voici comment JoshB a commencé son expérience bannière publicitaire
We are a small company looking for a big splash in the transportation industry. To accomplish this, we are looking for an attention grabbing banner for upcoming trade shows. The banner should awe and impress while not appearing gimmicky or too flashy. Can you help?
Qu'est-ce qui vous inspire et comment imaginez-vous le design de votre entreprise?
We are looking for an eye catching yet professional banner. This will be a floor-standing banner that will be displayed at trade shows. The target audience will be potential customers passing by so it needs to be professional yet also grab people's attention. There is a lot of freedom with this banner and the main goal is to have our logo on the design. Besides that, we are open to seeing many different ideas but items that relate to our industry (transportation, specifically buses) will be preferred.
About us: We provide transportation solutions for transit agencies across the country. Specifically, we provide GPS tracking of buses, shuttles, or any other vehicle, in addition to passenger counting and a whole list of other features. Our main customers are the transit operators that need to track their buses but we also provide solutions to the general public. People can go to our public websites and see when their bus will arrive at a particular stop or see how many people are actually on that bus in real-time.
- Banner size: 32.5" wide x 80" tall
- Logo: The logo should be prominently displayed on the banner
- Color: Feel free to get creative with the colors in the banner; however, the logo colors should not change.
- Eye catching graphics / designs that look professional.
- Edges: 2-3" of each edge could be cutoff while printing and finalizing the banner; therefore text and image placement should take this into account.
- Image resolution: The final image should be at least 200ppi at full size.
- Some graphic ideas (just suggestions, not must haves): buses, bus stops, bus stop signs with our logo on them, small maps, people at bus stops, graphic displays (vector art, abstract art, etc.), motion / blurring effects
- Here is an example of a graphic I really like:
- Note: For the winning submission, we will purchase any high resolution stock photos required for this banner.
Ne veut pas
- An entire banner of only a map. GPS and mapping solutions are only a part of our product offerings. The final banner can include a map but it should not be the main focus of the image.
- Clutter: There is a lot of room on the banner but it does not need a million tiny images.
Mises en avant gratuites
Nous avons trouvé des concours similaires qui pourraient vous intéresser