Design required for front and back flyer.
Dimensions: width=8.5", height=5.5" (horizontal flyer)
File format: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign
Colours: incorporate our corporate blue (C=52 M=33 Y=0 K=0) and corporate gray (C=68 M=49 Y=61 K=31)
Requirements for FRONT of flyer:
- Kindle 3 image [you'll have to search to find this]
- Amazon Kindle logo [prominent]
- Strangeloop logo [subtle]
- Heading / main 'call out' text:
Meet with us for 45 minutes.
We’ll give you a Kindle 3.
- Subheading/smaller text:
No weird special terms.
No tiny print.
Requirements for BACK of flyer:
- Strangeloop logo
- light coloured background with dark text in a very EASY to read font
Take 45 minutes to sit down with one of our executives -- our CEO, Jonathan Bixby, or our president, Joshua Bixby. You’ll learn how websites like Travelocity, Petco, Visa, Sodexo, O’Reilly Media and AutoAnything have implemented the Strangeloop Site Optimizer and gotten the following results:
- Cut page load time by more than half
- Increased sales by 13%
- Increased conversions by 9%
- Increased organic search traffic by 10%
- Reduced CDN costs
- ROI within weeks
At the end of your meeting, you’ll walk away with new insight about web performance... and a brand-new Kindle 3.
[IN BOLD] Book your meeting now: strangeloopnetworks.com/kindle