Freightview avait besoin d'un nouveau design de bannière publicitaire et a lancé un concours sur 99designs.
Un gagnant a été sélectionné de 23 designs proposés par 6 designers freelance.
Be apart of a growing brand! We need 2 flyers or "sell sheets" for our two different types of customers. Needs to be persuasive, creative and flashy to grab attention and make the sale. Can you finish off the sale?
Freightview is a place where shippers post truckload freight loads and carriers bid on those loads. It is also a transportation management system that shippers use everyday to manage their freight. Carriers use it to find “backhaul” loads. Carriers have scheduled routes to specific locations - they go to load boards to find these backhaul loads because they don’t have a regular way to get back. For more information, see the previous brochures listed below.
Descriptions for the two flyers:
Shipper sell sheet flyer: Generally this will be emailed to customers after a sales call is already made. It needs to explain what we are and help drive the sale. The target audience is medium to large businesses, freight managers, dock workers that use load boards and transportation management systems. Main message: Access to quality, matched carriers Other features: Easy to use, Reporting abilities, All your quotes in one place, Ability to manage private carriers.
Carrier sell sheet flyer: Generally this will be emailed to customers after a sales call is already made. Target audience is trucking companies of all size looking for quality backhaul loads. Main message: Access to real loads from real shippers every day (Shipper Direct loads). Subscribe for $39/month. Other features: Direct from the shipper loads, Instant quote response Book Now(tm) loads from qualified third parties, Only get notified when loads appear when they match your preferred lanes, Load searching with maps and other time saving features.
- 2 flyers, one for our shippers and one for our carriers
- Snappy taglines, bright rich colors, persuasive image or graphic, professional
- We want something with less copy then what we've had before (see the links below).
- Illustrator files or editable pdf files
- Any assets used to create it
- Main colors - Blue: Pantone 647 C; Orange: Pantone 1585 C
- Subsidiary colors - Grey: Pantone 446 C; Green: Pantone 377 C
- Fonts - Myriad Pro font family
- Here is our logo in eps format
- Here is a previous flyer for the carriers
- Here is a previous flyer for the shippers