To get a really good idea of what we are after, please view the animated header on this funky little site: http://www.ideashop.com
And to get a feel for who we are and what we're up to, please visit our site: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au
These banners are to be used throughout the year across sites where solo business owners, or those considering going it alone, are spending time.
The copy and format
What follows is the text we want used, where:
1. 'working solo is' remains static
2. the additional words/phrases enter from any position
3. 'http://www.flyingsolo.com.au' clears the screen of any other text
4. 'you're not alone!' joins it
5. the final frame is held momentarily before looping
6. http://www.flyingsolo.com.au is the click-through url
Text to be used:
working solo is
life at its best
what we know
you're not alone!
- There are no restrictions on use of colour, typefaces or upper and lower case
- There is no need to follow any of our house styles or to use our logo
- We do not envisage the use of images, but favour clever use of typography
- The end result must look sharp and professional
File size Limit: 30kb
Rules: Static, animated GIF's or JPEG's and flash accepted. unlimited looping
Click-through url: http://www.flyingsolo.com.au
The ad sizes required are:
Leaderboard 728x90, Wide Skyscraper 160x600 & Medium Rectangle 300x250
For the purposes of judging the contest we only require one example banner, either the Leaderboard or Wide Skyscraper.
The full deliverables, however, will be all three banners.
If you have any technical queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org